201 South Point Drive, Lexington, KY 40515 | | C: (606) 585-6161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Well-traveled and experienced Director skilled in multi-location management, who thrives in challenging and professional environments. Extensive knowledge of all management, operations, budgeting, P&L, inventory, logistics, human resources, and sales. Seeking to apply management talents to achieve company success.
- Over 16 years in senior management positions
- Team Building
- Customer Growth & Retention
- Able to relocate
- Union Negotiations
- Leadership to 150+ FTE’s
- Continuous Improvement
- Implementing initiatives for strategic planning
- Implementing risk management techniques to promote organizational stability.
- Utilizing discussion to build consensus among people & differing points of view
Director of Operations October 2008 to August 2016
Ferrellgas/Blue Rhino – Multiple States WV, OH, PA and New England
- Achieved yearly 9 – 12 million dollars in EBITA for the shareholders.
- Accomplished 1.5 million dollars over prior year in Fiscal Year 2016.
- Increased Blue Rhino production 22% over prior year.
- Improved DCF year over year by 7% or better.
- Managed Operations, Logistic, Customer Service, Safety, & Account Managers.
- Delivered an increase in safety, service and operations scorecards.
- Executed all sales and marketing initiatives within the Service Center.
- Responsible for all HR functions within the Service Center.
- Completed yearly budgets for locations within the region.
- Routed drivers & service technicians using Road Show & Descartes software.
- Increase sales over 17% in the last two fiscal years
- Reduced budgeted expenses by 23% using delivery matrix & trends.
- Winner of the 2015 Distributable Cash Flow of the Year Award.
- Nominated for the “Jim Ferrell Presidents Award” 2015.
- Winner of the 2015 Logistic Matrix Service of the Year Award.
General Manager January 2000 to September 2008
Value City Furniture – Multiple States KY, SC, PA, NY
- Promoted multiple times to resolve non-profitable retail stores.
- Exceeded budget seven out the last eight years.
- Managed Operations, Logistics, Warehouse, Customer Service & Sales team.
- 10-20 % sales & add on increases yearly.
- Achieved .03% shrink inventory.
- Excelled showroom & warehouse standards.
- Attained top five operations, sales, and safety scorecards.
- Ordered and received all merchandise for retail store.
- Reduced expenses while improving cash flow.
- Analyzed all performance data (financial, sales and safety reports).
University of Kentucky – Lexington, KY
Ashland Community College – Ashland, KY
Indiana Wesleyan University – Marion, IN
Ironton High School – Ironton, Ohio