Results-oriented Business Analyst/Project Manager adept at capturing business requirements, designing, implementing and managing solution delivery in a variety of business environments. Organized and analytical multitasker with a demonstrated ability to lead in a global, multicultural and diverse environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, highly proficient at resolving complex issues, motivating cross-functional teams to deliver quality tools, managing organizational change and meeting business objectives.
- Contributing to strategic business plans and defining deliverables, project phases and roadmap to support business case and objectives
- Delivering business process improvements and software tools utilizing core SDLC methodologies
- Collaborative team leadership in a matrixed global environment
- Project Management, delivering complex, integrated enterprise applications on time within budget
- Business Operations Management, optimizing business processes and establishing key metrics
- Information Management
- Organization Change Management
Professional Experience and Achievements
Lexmark International Inc. November 1999 to June 2016
Business Architect Jan 2010 to Jun 2016
Lead multifunction teams to design and implement solutions for the Managed Print Services (MPS) organization to facilitate the corporate strategic objective of targeting 4x growth in MPS revenue over three years. These solutions deliver not only operational efficiencies and cost reductions, but also provide business analytics tools to improve both internal operations and the customer experience.
- Master Data Management (MDM) project representative for the MPS organization; driving design, business and system integration requirements, business process definition, testing, training and troubleshooting. The MDM project produced data repositories for Customer, Vendor/Partner and Product/Material data to be utilized across all major business applications.
- Lead Architect for MPS Solutions strategic initiative projects bridging MDM, ERP (SAP), Services (Siebel) systems and Customer Portal. Aligning adherence of corporate financial controls, delivery of new operational capabilities, providing a system platform for future capabilities & new service offerings.
Global Business Process Analyst Oct 2008 to Dec 2009
Reporting team lead for Lexmark Services during transition of ERP systems from JDEdwards to SAP. Managed the evaluation and user review of 1100+ existing reports, drove consolidation and standardization, development of new reports, implementation and user training.
Focus on data warehouse / reporting / data quality / integrity.
Business Operations Manager (MPS) - North America Nov 2006 to Sep 2008
Managed the day-to-day tactical and long-term strategic activities within the business area overseeing the fleet management and billing of over a half million customer print devices. Reduced and controlled expenses by improving processes and optimizing resource allocation. Identified key performance indicators for the area, initialing targeting 2 primary metrics of cash cycle and customer satisfaction scores. Radically improved cash cycle by 24 days and significantly increased customer satisfaction scores in the areas of asset management, data collection and billing.
Systems/Business Analyst / Operations Manager Nov 2002 to Nov 2006
Lead multifunction teams to design and implement an enterprise solution for the Managed Print Services (MPS) organization for management of customer assets, utilization billing and reporting. Developed operational processes, provided user training and support.
Managed an internal “Lexmark Customer Experience” team modeling the MPS business processes and tools across all North American facilities for the purpose of continuous improvement, sales education and customer demonstrations. These efforts resulted in a 50% reduction in printer fleet, significant operational cost savings, improved business processes and new requirements for system enhancements. Implemented workflow solutions allowing complex and large volume printing needs across North America to be routed through the team’s Digital Print/Reproduction Center rather than using outsourced print partners. This resulted in annual savings over $500k and also better showcased Lexmark’s printing capabilities.
Project Manager / Systems Analyst Nov 1999 to Nov 2002
Collaborated with cross-functional teams to draft project schedules and plans. Defined project deliverables and monitored status of tasks. Delivered status reports to stakeholders for budgeting and planning purposes. Identified departmental needs and made suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Data collection tools to remotely collect page counts and stats from customer print devices
- Configured / customized vendor tools to support customer fleet management, billing and reporting. Developed both internal and external business processes to support the customer engagement.
- Served as lead for the MPS business area on an Oracle implementation project to replace legacy Lexmark Services tool for call center support and break/fix operations. Advisory role established to ensure the fundamental project design would also support the future needs of Managed Services.