2584 Rockaway Pl, Lexington, KY 40511 | 859-536-4450 | email@example.com
I am a very hard working, dependable employee looking to further my career with a dependable and honest company. I would like to be a big part of a successful company that recognizes my skills and accomplishments where I can become a long term and stable employee. With my education, the willingness to work hard, and 20 years of work experience in the automotive field, I believe that I will be a dependable, important asset and exciting addition to any employer.
Degree | Date Earned | School
- Universal Technical Institute, Houston, TX, 1994
- o Associates in Automotive Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- o Associates in Diesel Maintenance and Repair Technologies
- ATSG Member since 1998 including attending multiple transmission seminars
- ATRA Member since 1998 including attending multiple transmission seminars
- Agent Rock Chip repair seminar on windshield repair
- Henry Clay High School, Lexington, KY, 1993
- Duties Include: Running the shop, customer relations, diagnosing vehicle problems, assist the manager in shop operations, delegating work responsibilities to employees, performing any and all types of vehicle repairs as necessary.
- Duties Include: Running the shop, customer relations, diagnosing vehicle problems, selling jobs, assisting the manager in shop operations, delegating work responsibilities to employees, performing any and all types of vehicle repairs as necessary.
- Duties Include: Organization and delegation of work duties throughout the shop. Customer relations, job sales and parts. Diagnostics and drivability. Rebuilding and of transmissions, differentials and drivetrain related components. General automotive repair.
shop foreman/diagnostics/tech | aamco transmissions | 2015-present
asst manager/diagnostics/tech | powers transmissions | 2011-2015
shop foreman/trans rebuilder/diagnostics | chicks transmissions | 1998-2011
Skills & Abilities
Supervising and Managing Employees Ability to Provide Repair Estimates
Automotive Diagnostics and Drivability Rebuilding & Repairing Transmissions
Differential, Transfer Case and Drivetrain Repair Own Mechanic Tools
Automotive Repair including Air Conditioning and Electrical System Computer and Internet Knowledgeable
Customer Relations and Service Hard Working
Great Leader Very Motivated