P.O. Box 23906, Lexington, Kentucky 40523• (859) 553-1117 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitsui-Kinzoku Catalyst America, Frankfort, Kentucky
Manufacturing Manager (August 2016 – November 2016)
- Lead production and maintenance for tier 1 auto supplier. Generate PPAP, for APQP and knowledge of TS 16949 requirements.
- Conduct FMEA, call for GR&R and perform root cause analyses on production issues.
Took early retirement to care for aging and sick parents in Lexington, KY
S.S. White Burs, Lakewood, New Jersey
Director of Quality Control and Regulatory Compliance (May 2004 – March 2006)
- Under my leadership, medical device manufacturing company obtained ISO certification
- Using Six Sigma Black Belt Project, optimized input process control by DOE
- Directed polymer bur optimization and was key to associated successful product launch
General Electric, Global Research, Niskayuna, New York
Engineering Manager (June 2000 –May 2003)
- Led and optimized capital project portfolio management and associated employees (80 union employees, 15 engineers) for GE multi-building Global Research Facility.
- Led pre-authorization of $140MM renovation project. Presented project to CEO Jeff Immelt and it was approved.
DuPont, Deepwater, New Jersey
Manufacturing Engineering Manager (May 1985 – August 1996)
- Successfully ran operations for six different DuPont specialty chemical product lines.
- Implemented Krytox scale-up from R&D to manufacturing.
- Ran facilities operations for 1-square-mile Chambers Works Chemicals Manufacturing site.
- Managed capital projects portfolio for the Chambers Works facility (small projects to $10MM)
- Ran maintenance and projects for Freon/Suva manufacturing on Chambers Works Specialty Chemical Plant…24/7 union operation.
- Awarded two U.S. patents (4826276 and 5177806) in fiber optic technology
- Worked on joint venture with British Telecom and built a plant in Ipswich, England.
University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
BSME – Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky
Bachelor of Music with minor in Economics
Villanova University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Obtained Black Belt certification in Six Sigma
- French – able to converse, read and write in French - intermediate
- Italian – able to speak, read and write in Italian